Headstart (Pvt) Ltd, No 27, Park Lane, Rajagiriya is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
These Privacy Terms sets out the basis on which any personal data that we receive from you, gather from you, or process for you, will be used by us. It applies to any data gathered due to your use of the following websites: www.headstartcloud.com, www.headstartcloud.com/demo
Information we may collect from you
Through our websites
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our websites or by corresponding with us by email, phone or otherwise (we only correspond by phone in the case of support and other product services). This includes information you provide when you register and subscribe to use our learning platforms, contact forms you may submit on any of our websites, and communications with our support and product team.
The information you give us may include your name, email address, country, state, city, phone number, institution type, institution name, institution website, institution size, username, password, portal URL, portal name.
Through our marketing campaigns
You may give us information about you when filling in forms in our content marketing campaigns (for example in the case where we offer a brochure or white paper in the exchange of your data), registrations to webinars and other events, subscribing to our blogs, or participating in marketing activities at trade-shows and conferences.
The information you give us may include your name, email address, country, state, city, phone number, institution type, institution name, institution website, and institution size.
How do we use your data
Data collected through our websites or registration/subscription to our learning platforms
The data provided by users when registering to use our learning platforms is used in the following ways:
- To send product updates to all users
- Data provided by users on the Free Trial & contact forms can also be used for marketing campaigns that might be suited for them such as invitations to webinars and events, content marketing campaigns, campaigns to convince users to upgrade to a paid plan, marketing research campaigns related to our platforms and industry, etc.
- Data provided by paying clients can also be used for marketing campaigns that might be suited for them such as invitations to webinars and events, content marketing campaigns, marketing research campaigns related to our platforms, campaigns to gather product feedback, etc.
- Data provided when subscribing to our blogs is used to send blog updates and future marketing campaigns, similar to the ones mentioned above.
Data collected through marketing campaigns
- In future marketing campaigns that might be suited for them such as invitations to webinars and events, content marketing campaigns, campaigns related to our platforms and blogs, research campaigns related to our platforms, blogs, and industry.
Data hosted by clients on our platforms
Our clients are fully responsible for the data hosted on our platform and how they use it. In this case they are the “data collector” and we are the “data processor”. We only collect the data that clients use when registering for our platforms, which is usually the administrator account of the platform. Clients decide the type of user data they upload and use in our platform and if they want to use our platforms to collect more user data, by allowing users to self-register for their portals.
How long do we store data
Client data such as registration details, company details, data stored by the client in our learning platforms, is stored as long as the client is registered to use our learning platforms.
Personal data gathered through marketing campaigns and website forms (such as contact forms on our websites) is stored until the user decides that they don’t want to receive updates from us anymore. We use email marketing to communicate with these contacts and there is a “Unsubscribe” option available in each email. If a person does not interact with our marketing campaigns for a period longer than one year, we will delete the contact information from our database.
Blog subscribers receive blog updates until they decide to stop their subscription. The “Unsubscribe” option is available in each blog update we send out.
Where do we store data
Clients’ data is stored on our secure company servers on Azure servers in Singapore.